PR-LSAMP Fall Virtual Research Symposium
This is a 1-week virtual meeting with Plenary Speaker, Workshops, Professional Development Activities,
Panels, and Student's Presentations.
- Opportunity to present your work
- Get feedback from other students
- Science communication practice
- Add experience to your resume
- Opportunity to strength your research, for those who plan to have summer experiences
December 1-5, 2020
Dates and specific time for your presentations will be announced later.
Important note: To register, you need to be an active student on a PR-LSAMP program like Undergraduate Research 2020-2021.
Registration Deadline: November 18, 2020
Apply Early, Spaces are limited.
How to register:
- Enter to your PR-LSAMP profile https://prlsamp.rcse.upr.edu/index.php/e-registration
- On the "Available Activities for Registration" find "PR-LSAMP Fall Virtual Research Symposium", and click on the "Register" button
- Fill out the registration Form
- Enter your mentor information (name, email, institution, and department)
- Choose your field of research
- Enter the title of the research
- Enter all authors
- Click "Edit Author List" button
- Enter the first name, last name, and institution of the author
- Click "Insert Author"
- Repeat step 2-4 until you have entered all the authors
- Click "Close Edit"
- Write (or copy/paste) your research abstract 500 words or 3,000 characters.
- Check the Code of Conduct box
- And click on the "Register" button.